[MINC-users] Minc 1.5.1 64-bit compatibility bug

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 02:30:10 EDT 2008

> Thanks for the report.  However you lost me a bit as I cant reproduce
> this on my 64 bit Ubuntu hardy machine.

Ok, after a bunch of digging about and talking to Claude about this I
think we have a fix for this.  But I can't really test things as I
myself do not experience the bug! :)

In any case the fix is now in CVS, I will make a new MINC release soon
but would like to have this fix tested first. Alex, can you get the
latest version of MINC from CVS? (note that the fix will only be in
the 2.X release series and not in the 1.X branch.

What we decided to do in the end was to add an enum to rawtominc so
that it does not cause the bug in question via its use of ParseArgv.

Let me know if this works for you.

Andrew Janke - andrew.janke at anu.edu.au
Department of Geriatric Medicine, ANU
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)