[MINC-users] For the OSX 10.5 crash test dummies.

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 19:57:54 EDT 2008

>  Are there installers anywhere for a Universal Binary version of minc?
>  Or at least for 32bit PowerPC?  I've looked on <http://
>  packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca> but everything seems to be Intel-only or
>  several years old.

I build essentially what people ask for and for what platforms I have
access to! :)

The only access I have to older Mac hardware is a PowerPC Tiger
machine.  Will this do what you want?  I have no idea how to build a
universal binary (never looked into it as I figured in 6 months there
would be no point) though...