[MINC-users] Linker errors on OS X Tiger when compiling ITK MINC2ImageIO

Thomas Mansi thomas_mansi at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 15 15:43:09 EDT 2008

Hi Andrew,

I managed to compile MINC2 CVS but unfortunately I still have the
same linker error with ITK. I am going to do more tests, and in
particular try on other systems to see if it is a Mac related issue
(which I strongly suspect)

Anyway, I had some troubles though to compile MINC2 CVS on my system
(gcc, MacOS X, Tiger) and here is the hacks I did to get it. It might
interest somebody.

First, CMake did not find the files ncgentab.h and ncgentab.c in
progs/mincgen. I manually copied these files from the 2.0.15 release,
but maybe it is not a viable solution

Second, bison and flex were unable to correctly find the source
codes. I slightly modified the CMakeLists.txt that is in progs/ to
add the full path in the BISON and FLEX targets (I just added $
{CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR} in front of the source codes). I join you the
modified CMakeLists.txt

Are those two issues known? Maybe I made some mistakes here and
that's why ITK still resists me.

Thanks again for your help!
Best

Thomas