[MINC-users] N3 bug?

Claude LEPAGE claude at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Apr 3 10:25:33 EDT 2008

> 	The file has exactly the same dimensions, the lowest slice has all
> its intensities set to 0. Sorry for the confusion. I'll give it more files.

This is a classic minc1 (netcdf) bug. Two fixes for this:
- make sure you are writing in minc2 (set the environment variable MINC_FORCE_V2 to 1).
- if you insist on using minc1, wipe out the history in the minc header of the
  original image given as input to N3.

To check the type of file you have, do "file image.mnc". If it reports netcdf,
it is minc1. If it reports hdf, it is minc2.

Claude