[MINC-users] correct the non-uniformity of 10 subjects to one scale

lv bin vikingy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 01:35:33 EDT 2007

Hi Janke,

     I also want to normalise the intensities among various subjects(such as
22 subjects),but I didn't find any introduction about how to use inormalize
from the web. I guess if I want to normalise all the subjects into the same
scale, should I use like that:
inormalize subj2.mnc subj2_inc.mnc    -mode subj1.mnc
inormalize subj3.mnc subj3_inc.mnc    -mode subj1.mnc
inormalize subj22.mnc subj22_inc.mnc    -mode subj1.mnc
       is that right?

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks,

                                         bin lv