[MINC-users] MINC 2.0.13

Alex Zijdenbos alex at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Sep 18 20:09:22 EDT 2007

Anybody tried to build this package yet? It does not seem to work out
of the box:

% ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/bic
% make
depbase=`echo conversion/nifti1/mnc2nii.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
        gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I./libsrc -I./volume_io/Include
-I./volume_io/Include -I./progs/Proglib -I./conversion/Acr_nema     -g
-O2 -MT conversion/nifti1/mnc2nii.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o
conversion/nifti1/mnc2nii.o conversion/nifti1/mnc2nii.c &&\
        mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
conversion/nifti1/mnc2nii.c:1:19: minc2.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [conversion/nifti1/mnc2nii.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/minc-2.0.13'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/minc-2.0.13'
make: *** [all] Error 2

$ find . -name minc2.h
./libsrc2/minc2.h

Looks like there is a problem with the -I list. It's including
./libsrc, but not ./libsrc2 where minc2.h seems to live.

-- A