[MINC-users] MINC 2.0.13

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 19:56:06 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Thanks to some work by Claude and others, we now have a 2.0.13 release
of MINC2.

http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/tgz/minc-2.0.13.tar.gz

I would be willing to say that this is our first stable release of
MINC2 (or at least more stable than previous versions!) There are a
few small fixes that are needed with mni_perllib and classify that I
will release shortly but beyond that all would appear good.  A few of
use (myself included) have been running this version of MINC2 for some
time now with no significant problems beyond what has been fixed in
this release.

There are a number of fixes in this release, and a new tool.  Here are
the NEWS and Changelog files:

==NEWS==
* Fixed a few small build errors for make check
* Changes to ensure there is a clean ITK minc build
* added xfmflip
* Fixed buffering and chunking for fast internal file compression
* updated nii2mnc and mnc2nii with the latest version of niftilib

==Changelog==
2007-09-13  Andrew L Janke <a.janke at gmail.com>
    * Added a few more free's for memory thanks to Claude

2007-08-24  Andrew L Janke <a.janke at gmail.com>
    * added xfmflip and man page
    * fixed a bug in the build of minccalc
    * updated nifti library for nii2mnc

2007-08-08 Claude Lepage <claude at bic.mni.mcgill.ca>
    * Increased size of MI_MAX_VAR_BUFFER_SIZE and fix chunking
    for internal file compression using hdf5
    * Modified mincconvert to use default chunking

2007-05-18  Andrew L Janke <a.janke at gmail.com>
    * Fixed up small problems with build process
    * replaced csh scripts with sh. (checks fail if no tcsh)
    * added libsrc2 to the INCLUDES. why this was not in before beats me

2006-09-01  Jonathan Harlap <jharlap at bic.mni.mcgill.ca>
    * conversion/Acr_nema - Fixed a bug causing dump_acr_nema to skip
    all elements with element number 0x0010

Once a few others out there have built this successfully I will
release Binary packages to suit.

--
Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883