[MINC-users] Bug reports?

Claude LEPAGE claude at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Sep 10 13:40:22 EDT 2007

Hi Simon,

I tried to reproduce the segmentation fault "bug" with mincstats on a zero
volume. I used your test.mnc.gz but couldn't reproduce the bug with a 32-bit
Linux (Debian) compilation:

scarus //tmp/claude > mincstats -version
program: 1.5.1
libminc: 1.5.1
netcdf : 3.6.1 of Sep 10 2007 13:19:36 $

Is netcdf 3.6.2 the cause of the problem??? I'll try it out.

On what type of architecture have you encountered this problem? 32 or 64 bits?
Which compiler? I'm using gcc 3.3.5.

Out of curiosity, is this a version of minc-1.5.1 that you modified to free
some memory? Beware that your added free for volume->coordinate_system_name
is incorrect - it should only be present in delete_volume.

bye

Claude