[MINC-users] Regional CBF differences

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 02:19:47 EDT 2007

Hi John,

I at a bit of a loss as to what your question is...  Do you want help
with the registrations (using either mritopet or mritotal) or with the
subtractions of the individuals (after registration to each other?)

?

--
Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883