[MINC-users] Intracranial volume

Claude LEPAGE claude at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Oct 26 10:37:15 EDT 2007

Hi Ed,

I'm not aware of any tool to compute ICV at the BIC (maybe there
is one but I don't know). Anyone here knows?

I would suggest to try the -s option in FSL BET:

-s : generate approximate skull image

I've never tried it, but maybe you can use it for ICV. My guess is
that it probably finds the external boundary of the skull as opposed
to the inner boundary. Worth trying if you are curious.