[MINC-users] convert mesh from VTK to .obj

dfwang@cse.cuhk.edu.hk dfwang at cse.cuhk.edu.hk
Mon Oct 8 09:40:10 EDT 2007

Hi, Simon,

My computer information is as follows,

[dfwang at pc89164 ~]$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 15
model           : 4
model name      : Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.00GHz
stepping        : 3
cpu MHz         : 3001.815
cache size      : 2048 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 5
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe lm constant_tsc pni
monito r ds_cpl cid xtpr
bogomips        : 6004.11

processor       : 1
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 15
model           : 4
model name      : Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.00GHz
stepping        : 3
cpu MHz         : 3001.815
cache size      : 2048 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 5
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe lm constant_tsc pni
monito r ds_cpl cid xtpr
bogomips        : 5999.43

[dfwang at pc89164 data]$ uname -a
Linux pc89164.cse.cuhk.edu.hk 2.6.9-55.0.9.ELsmp #1 SMP Thu Sep 27 18:27:41 EDT
2007 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

[dfwang at pc89164 data]$ strace ./parse.bin
execve("./parse.bin", ["./parse.bin"], [/* 64 vars */]) = 0
uname({sys="Linux", node="pc89164.cse.cuhk.edu.hk", ...}) = 0
brk(0)                                  = 0x9b99000
--- SIGFPE (Floating point exception) @ 0 (0) ---
+++ killed by SIGFPE +++
Process 5227 detached

Thanks a lot!