[MINC-users] mritotal for striatum

Ji Hyum KO kojinet at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 22 19:21:55 EST 2007

Hello,

Sometimes, due to the huge individual variances in the size of ventricles,
mritotal cannot do a proper job in fitting the caudate nucleus.

Since I am now trying to analyze a raclopride PET data, I want to be very
precise for fitting the caudate nucleus into Talairach space.

Using a manual transformation using register and tagtoxfm with nonlinear
option can solve this problem, but it is really cumbersome.

Is there any other way to do the mritotal or do_mritotal with an emphasis
on caudate nucleus or striatum?

Thanks,

Ji Hyun