[MINC-users] Custom kernels in mincmorph

Simon Fristed Eskildsen se at hst.aau.dk
Thu Nov 15 08:41:53 EST 2007

Hi all,

I tried out the custom kernel option (-kernel) in mincmorph. In lack of
documentation I had to go through the source code to find the syntax for
the input ascii kernel. In the process I stumbled upon what seems to be
the use of an uninitialized variable which resulted in a segmentation fault.
So my question is: Has anyone ever used the -kernel option in mincmorph
successfully?

Andrew, it is line 120 in kernel_io.c that worries me (kernel is freed
right before calling input_kernel). I'm using version 1.4.

Thanks,
Simon