[MINC-users] mritotal fails in autocrop during nlfit

Claude LEPAGE claude at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 6 23:38:53 EST 2007

Hi,

> I thought I submitted  a fix to autocrop a long time ago, to fix this
> problem:
>
> 681c681
> <    Spawn ("mincbbox -threshold $threshold -two_lines $volume",
> $bbox_file);
> ---
>  >    Spawn ("mincbbox -threshold $threshold -two_lines $volume",stdout
> => ">$bbox_file");

You are right, Vladimir. This fix is part of revision 1.10 in cvs;
however, the latest tagged version 0.99.3 uses revision 1.9, which
does not include this fix. Perhaps it's time to update the package
even if this is the only change in the last year. I'd say it's also
time to upgrade /usr/local/mni/bin and certainly enforce minc2. :-)

As for non-linear registration, CIVET does not use mritotal, so this
bug is not an issue. However, if you prefer to use mritotal, we'll
have to fix this sooner than later.

Claude