[MINC-users] Release of a few scripts

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue May 15 12:37:26 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have started to put a number of the scripts that I have written from
time to time here:

    http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/scripts

Currently there are three there, I hope to add more as time goes by.
(I dont count ana2mnc as worthy anymore).

   nlpfit - a generalised script that I use for nonlinear fitting.

   xfmavg - averages a series of xfm files together

   xfmflip - flips an xfm about the x, y, or z axes

They are of course not officially supported but I would be interested
to know if they are useful to others, if so I will put time into
making more available.

--
Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883