[MINC-users] minccalc

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun May 6 11:02:51 EDT 2007

Looks right to me,

Sure you aren't getting bitten by a datatype and range issue?  What
type is your input image? byte?  by default minccalc will use the
datatype of the first input image for the output.

Perhaps add a -double in there and see if you then get what you are
expecting.  Beyond this you are going to have to provide a bit more
info than "not what they should be"... :)

On 5/7/07, Abraham Gedamu <abraham.gedamu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to do something simple with minccalc.  I have an input image (in.mnc)
> and a mask (mask.mnc).  I want to set every voxel in the masked region of
> the input image to a value, X.  Every voxel that is not within the masked
> region gets assigned a value of Y*original voxel intensity.  I did the
> following:
>
> minccalc -expression "A[1] >= 1 ? 100 : A[0]*5" in.mnc mask.mnc out.mnc
>
> When I look at out.mnc, the voxel intensities in the image do not represent
> the values they should.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Abe

Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883