[MINC-users] brain-view??

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:01:52 EDT 2007

Well after a couple of hours work, I am well on the way...  The major
hurdle has been that there are 4 other BIC specific libraries that
brain-view depends upon, none of these have been released before
either (that I know of) and thus all required a fair amount of tidying
up so that I could make a source release as well as binary.

I am now finally up to brain-view so I should be abe to have a package
to you sometime tomorrow around this time..

stay tuned.