[MINC-users] mrisim

Simon Fristed Eskildsen se at hst.aau.dk
Mon Mar 12 13:54:54 EDT 2007

Hi,
I happily realized that Andrew had put the "mrisim" package on the
packages site. However, after successful compilation I could not get any
output from the binary.
I have earlier used the mrisim version I could checkout from the cvs
repository. However, using the exact same input files as to "the old cvs
version" the new version complains:
Invalid fuzzy label file: bg.mnc for tissue label 0.
FATAL ERROR: Could not create phantom.

Any idea why there is a difference, and/or how I can get the "official"
release to work?
I use the options -tissue tissue.prm -coil coil.rf -seq t1_icbm.seq and
have the necessary tissue labels in the working dir.
I noticed that there is a difference in the dynamic linking of the two
binaries. The old one links with libnetcdf.so.3 while the new one does
not. Could this be a netcdf problem?

Thanks,
Simon