[MINC-users] mnc2nii, orientation of nii file

Soren Christensen sorench at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 06:54:05 EST 2007

Hi Andrew,
 Thanks for that, will try out but I might just stick with doing the
"radiologicalisation" in FSL to keep the MINC file correct.

After some thinking I think I understand that radiological is a display issue.
I guess there is a mapping from voxels coordinates to real world
coordinates and then there is a mapping onto the display on top of
that (determining if we see the data radiologically or
neurologically). It seems the two mappings are often lumped together
leading to a lot of confusion.

Thanks for the help!

Soren