[MINC-users] How to create a "wireframe" surface object?

Najmeh Khalili M. najma at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Jun 25 19:15:13 EDT 2007

Thanks Jason.

If I am to use display, then would you know how to open/display
tags in display? I have three sets of tags. I want to be able to
set the color of the marker (with lighting on) for each set. (I
am sure there is a magic key combination that I missed, as I
tried all possible permutations ;) )

Thanks
Naj