[MINC-users] where to download the cortical_surface package?

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 21:47:42 EDT 2007

On 7/21/07, Defeng WANG <dfwang at cse.cuhk.edu.hk> wrote:
> Is there anybody who knows where to download the package cortical_surface?
>
> Actually the command I want to use is deform_surface, which should be in the
> cortical_surface package.

Hi Defeng

The cortical surface extraction tools are not publicly released (just
yet) but they are available to a number of labs based on
collaborations that Alan Evans (the head of the group that developed
these tools) has.

I would suggest you contact Alan directly regarding this, his web page is here:

   http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~alan/

--
Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883