[MINC-users] apply a transformation to a tesselation

auzias@chups.jussieu.fr auzias at chups.jussieu.fr
Wed Jul 4 07:52:57 EDT 2007

Hi,
is there an "easy way" to apply a transformation (.xfm) to a list of vertices?

I deal with tesselations from BranVISA plateform, which give me tesselations as
.mesh files,  with specific referentials.

I obtained the .xfm transformation with MRITOTAL from mri, and i would now
register the corresponding tesselations.
I tried to apply the scaling and translation from the matrice in the .xfm, but
it seems to be more complicated (center of the rotation,...).
So, i m watching to convert .mesh to .obj, but is there any easier way?

Thanks for your attention,

Guillaume Auzias,
PhD student in Paris, France.