[MINC-users] change orientation

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 20:35:57 EDT 2007

Hi David,

if you mean you need to "rotate" the data as the conversion was not
all that good then I suggest you use the little script below.

Note that if your files are not "square" then things may rotate out of
view.  The other option is to use dirty tricks with minc_modify_header
and swap dimension names.

   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/scripts/volrot

If you use the -verbose flag you can see the commands that are used to do it.

On 7/4/07, David SEMINOWICZ <davids at bic.mni.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> I'm trying to change the orientation of my images (rat brains).
>
> I've played with mincresample/xfm2param and mincreshape but I can't really figure out what
> I'm doing.  I'd really appreciate a step-by-step style explanation if
> possible.
>
> dave

Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883