[MINC-users] CIVET download?

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 19:37:46 EST 2007

Hi Alex,

As of yet CIVET is not available for public download however Prof Alan
Evans (the head of the group who developed CIVET) has made it
available to groups on a collaborative basis.  You'd be best to email
him directly.

   www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~alan

On 1/24/07, Fornito, Alexander <Alexander.Fornito at wh.org.au> wrote:
> Hi,
> Is it possible for non-MNI researchers to download CIVET? I can't seem to find any links to relevant software download pages.
> Thanks,
> Alex
>
> Alex Fornito
> JN Peters Research Fellow
> Melbourne Neuropsychiatry Centre and Department of Psychology
> National Neuroscience Facility
> The University of Melbourne Levels 2 & 3, Alan Gilbert Building
> 161 Barry St Carlton South Vic 3053 Australia
> Ph:   +61 3 8344 1861
> Fax:  +61 3 9348 0469
> email: alexander.fornito at wh.org.au

Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883