[MINC-users] A question about BrainWeb custom simulator

H.Jo hjjo at bme.hanyang.ac.kr
Mon Jan 29 14:24:48 EST 2007

Dear MINC Gods and Goddesses:

Hi,

I've used BrainWeb custom simulator for my simulation studies.

Actually, I have a problem using the simulator, that is...

I submitted my request about 10 days ago.

But, I've got no response from the server.

I really wonder whether it works.

Who could answer me? Somebody help, please~

- Hang Joon

---

Hang Joon Jo, PhD candidate

-

Tel : 82-2-2220-0697 / Fax : 82-2-2296-5943

Web: http://cna.hanyang.ac.kr <http://cna.hanyang.ac.kr/>

Dept. of Medicine (Biomedical Engineering), College of Medicine, Hanyang
University

Sungdong P.O. Box 55, Seoul, KOREA, 133-605