[MINC-users] Display Vi property and float datatype

Soren Christensen sorench at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 22:06:17 EST 2007

Thanks!
 I can work my way around it that way.
It is a shame that Display the shortcomming of loading bytes since it also
puts limits on the resolution of the colormapping. If someone  should ever
have the time to enhance it, I think that Display with a few add-ons could
be one of the best ROI delineation tools out there. In my experience it is a
lot faster to use than something like Analyze when dealing with many
subjects.

Soren