[MINC-users] Display Vi property and float datatype

Soren Christensen sorench at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 21:11:40 EST 2007

Hi,
 I have a MINC file of floats with discrete values 0-2-4-6 etc.
When viewed in Display the values appear as 0-1.904 - 4.024 - 5.92 etc.
The actual values in the file appear to be ok. as they are 2-4-6 when loaded
into Matlab via EMMA, and also mincmath can identify the values of 2 (and
not 1.904) - so it seems to be related to Display and not the actual file
content.
Is there a way to change how Display calculates the Vi values?
It is a problem since I'd like to set a threshold for ROI segmentation in
Display.

Thanks,
Soren