[MINC-users] Mac & Intel

conover Kent.Conover at concordia.ca
Tue Jan 16 09:54:01 EST 2007

Hi Ed,

Here is the URL to the main MINC distribution page:

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/minc/

You will likely need fmr_preprocess, which is a Perl script for
motion correction. Unfortunately I can't recall where to get it right
now. You will need to install some perl routines from CPAN - good luck.

Here is the URL to the EMMA home page, unfortunately it appears to be
missing a link to a download site:

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/emma/

Here is the URL for FMRISTAT:

http://www.math.mcgill.ca/keith/fmristat/