[MINC-users] [Insight-users]Trouble making MINC2.0.11

mark@invivonmr.uu.nl mark at invivonmr.uu.nl
Mon Jan 8 08:56:49 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm currently trying to install MINC2.0.11 on my PC equipped with solaris
2.9, but during the compilation of the sources I get an error message on
linking the ecattominc files. I have installed the NetCDF 3.6.1 package
and the configure runs properly.

The message is as follows:

/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc  -g -O2    -o ecattominc
conversion/ecattominc/ecattominc.o  conversion/ecattominc/insertblood.o
conversion/ecattominc/ecat_file.o  conversion/ecattominc/machine_indep.o
libvolume_io2.la libminc2.la -lnetcdf -lm
gcc -g -O2 -o ecattominc conversion/ecattominc/ecattominc.o
conversion/ecattominc/insertblood.o conversion/ecattominc/ecat_file.o
conversion/ecattominc/machine_indep.o  ./.libs/libvolume_io2.a
./.libs/libminc2.a -lnetcdf -lm
ntohl                               conversion/ecattominc/machine_indep.o
ntohs                               conversion/ecattominc/machine_indep.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ecattominc

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Thnx a lot!

Mark