[MINC-users] VTK, ITK-based support for MINC _and_ tag files

Audette, Michel Michel.Audette at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Feb 13 09:21:50 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

my institute is adopting a VTK and ITK-based platform for manipulating
and visualizing image volumes, OpenMAF, and I was wondering what is
available, either in this platform, in IGSTK, or any other based on VTK
and ITK, that can support tag files, along with MINC volumes. I would
like to use something of that nature, in a manner consistent with David
MacDonald's Display program functionality, and build in an interface for
more meaningful labels.

I know that there are Minc readers and writers in VTK and ITK.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Michel

Michel Audette, Ph.D.
Innovation Center Computer Assisted Surgery (ICCAS)
Philipp-Rosenthal-Strasse 55
Leipzig, Germany
Phone: ++49 (0) 341 / 97 - 1 20 13
Fax: ++49 (0) 341 / 97 - 1 20 09