[MINC-users] Best route to install MINC tools on virgin Intel Mac?

Penhune Lab penhunelab at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 12:45:48 EDT 2007

my advice is use minc1, i never had luck with minc2; there were problems
with the compression routines IIRC when installing mri2tal. Everything
else installed fine.
packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca is a good start. They have a lot of
pre-compiled packages there; although i compiled everything myself,
but it's very time-consuming and frustrating...

Alejandro