[MINC-users] Display cannot enlarge!!!

Jonathan LAU lau at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 28 17:50:45 EDT 2006

Hi Sofie,

I have the same problem with Display on my laptop (also Ubuntu Dapper Drake)
-- are you also using a widescreen?
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~lau/img/Display_clipping.jpg<http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/%7Elau/img/Display_clipping.jpg>

I've posted about a similar problem with register, where the 3rd view clips
when maximized to full widescreen but the Display issue you raised is much
more severe.  For the record:
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~lau/img/register_ws_noclip.jpg<http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/%7Elau/img/register_ws_noclip.jpg>
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~lau/img/register_ws_clip.jpg<http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/%7Elau/img/register_ws_clip.jpg>

I'm afraid to look at the code, but may try to look at it one of these
days.  Anyone have any ideas?

cheers,
jon