[MINC-users] N3 crashes when processing a volume on MacOSx

Thorarin Bjarnason thor4ooo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 12:27:32 EDT 2006

Hello Andrew,

Your suggestion appears to work, with the following modification:
minc_modify_header -sinsert zspace:spacing=regular__ InputFile.mnc

I used 'regular__' because it was the text used for yspace and xspace.

Thanks for your help.

Have a nice day,
Thor

On 9/5/06, Andrew Janke <a.janke at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thorarin,
>
> The file type will not matter.  My guess is that one of the files has
> something like an irregular step size in Z.  Use mincheader on the
> Input file and I suspect in the zspace section you will see something
> like spacing:irregular.
>
> In this case dcm2mnc has become a tad confused during the conversion.
> There is a simple fix.  If you think the step is correct just do this:
>
>    minc_modify_header -sinsert zspace:spacing=regular  input.mnc

> Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
> Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012

Thorarin Bjarnason, BEng, MASc
www.imaginginformatics.ca