[MINC-users] Motion Correction problem about fmr_preprocess

leemon albert albertleemon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 20:43:21 EST 2006

Hi,
As a beginner, I'm  somewhat confused about how to run motion correction by
fmr_preprocess.

For example,I load a fMRI  file:"003.mnc",then run fmr_preprocess,I get the
another file  "003-SM.mnc" in the current direction.But if applied Motion
Correction to a mnc file, the motion-corrected series should  appear with
suffix"-MC.mnc"? So what is the "003-SM.mnc"?
"003-SM.mnc = 003-MC.mnc"?  yes or no.if no,how can I get the  right
003-MC.mnc.
Thanks!