[MINC-users] Matlab emma Tools for MAC

conover Kent.Conover at concordia.ca
Thu Oct 19 13:06:39 EDT 2006

Hi Alejandro,

I seem to be missing a library of routines that MINC tools needs (eg-
Display)
Here is the response when I call display from the terminal:

psych-shizgal4:~ conover$ display
dyld: Library not loaded: /sw/lib/libnetpbm.10.dylib
   Referenced from: /usr/local/mni/bin/display
   Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

Do I need to download this library?

-Kent

On 19-Oct-06, at 12:23 PM, Penhune Lab wrote:

> Just read the README file if theres one
> USUALLY its ./configure, make, make install
>

> On 10/19/06, conover <Kent.Conover at concordia.ca> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Alejandro,
>>
>> This sounds interesting - but I don't know how to compile code. Is it
>> easy?
>>
>> -Kent
>>

>> On 19-Oct-06, at 9:23 AM, Penhune Lab wrote:
>>
>>> I've installed emma in a mac (OS X). If i'm not mistaken (it
>>> wasnt an
>>> installation for myself) all i did was compiled it from the source
>>> available
>>> here