[MINC-users] BV -> Minc converter

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 15:30:59 EST 2006

I'm with Sean, I don't know of one.  Surely BrainVoyager(TM) has an
option to export as Nifti-1?  If so then the conversion from there to
MNC is very easy (nii2mnc).

On 11/7/06, Sean McBride <sean at rogue-research.com> wrote:
> On 2006-11-07 13:27, Atsuko Nagano said:
>
> >Dear all, (I just change my title, sorry about this.)
> >
> >I am looking for a tool to convert Brain Voyager format data into
> >Minc/Nifty/Analyze format.
>
> I'm afraid I don't have an answer for you, but it's spelt "NIfTI".  That
> may help you find something by searching the web.

Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012