[MINC-users] INU correction

Runa Parveen runa at medphys.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 31 15:28:22 EST 2006

Hi,

I am using nu_correct command for INU correction on analyze image. but it
seems to me that there are some slices the intensity has not been
corrected. Can it be happen? the command line I was used:

nu_correct -clobber -iterations 100 -stop 2.e-5 t1_in.mnc t1_nu.mnc

it is stopped after 16 iteration. Please let me know.
Many thanks,
Runa