[MINC-users] miwriteimage on pc

Krista GARVER krista at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 17 13:56:26 EST 2006

Hi all.

I am new to fmristat and am running into an annoying problem.
I'm using matlab on my pc to run fmristat scripts and I keep getting hung
up on 'miwriteimage', which is being called by another program and not
explicitly written into my script.  Specifically, it says there is an
error because miwriteimage can't open the temporary file for writing.  I
am not sure what to do as it appears like the program should create its
own temporary file and I am administrator on the computer, so it
shouldn't be a permissions issue.  Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.