[MINC-users] Bug in mni_autoreg-0.98v ?

Simon Fristed Eskildsen se at hst.aau.dk
Tue Mar 14 10:49:11 EST 2006

I just installed the latest autoreg (0.98v) and noticed a change in
autocrop, which included a dependency on the method "split_path" being
exported by the MNI::FileUtilities perl module from the mni_perllib.
Because of this autocrop fails, as the "split_path" method is exported
by the MNI::PathUtilities module. By removing the split_path dependency
autocrop runs fine. Am I missing something, or is this a bug?
Sry if this is somewhat OT.

Best Regards
Simon Eskildsen

--
Simon Fristed Eskildsen, M.Sc.EE., Ph.D. Student
Denmark->Aalborg->HST->MI (se at hst.aau.dk || +45 9635 9823)