[MINC-users] MINC OSX Monolithic packages

Simon Duchesne duchesne at ieee.org
Mon Jun 26 12:11:53 EDT 2006

Louis

It's even simpler than that (goes to show my level of eegnoorance). I was
calling Display and sending it straight to bg

> Display input.mnc &

And, well, that just doesn't do it. It needs to be fg

BTW, Andrew, I'm using your new package on my PowerBook laptop w/ Tiger
10.4.6 - it installed without a glitch. Everything seems to be there.

Thanks again for all your work. Next target, Intel-Macs ?

Simon