[MINC-users] Problem Buliding MNI Models

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 03:08:06 EDT 2006

Hi again Gil,

Sorry about the late reply with this, but I just realised that you
were using MINC 2.0.10.  There are a few "issues" in that release with
respect to compression. I woud still suggest that if you are using
MINC in a runtime environment to stick with minc 1.x (1.4 at this
stage).

MINC 2.0 is progressing slowly towards stability but there are still a
few lingering issues.

On 5/18/06, Gil Citro <citrog at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually no, I compiled MINC 2.0.10 myself from the source.  I also
> compiled NetCDF 3.6.1 from source, because NetCDF 3.5.0 would not
> compile on my system.  Any suggestions for how to make NetCDF find
> gzip?  Thanks again.
>
> Gil
>
> On 5/17/06, Andrew Janke <a.janke at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Looks like netcdf cannot find the gzip runtime libraries (to
> > uncompress the input file).  If this minc install came from a binary
> > package this would be suprising as they are supposed to be compiled
> > static.
> >
> > On 5/11/06, Gil Citro <citrog at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I'm having trouble building and installing
> > >
> > > mni-models_average305-lin-1.0
> > > mni-models_colin27-lin-1.0
> > > mni-models_icbm152-lin-1.0

Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012