[MINC-users] mincresample changes voxel values

Paul GRAVEL pgravel at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Jul 26 20:56:07 EDT 2006

Thanks Jason!

The program reading these values is do_GTM_correction (program to correct
for partial volume effect).  The new label 37 was found in the output of
this program.  I then used Display, which confirmed that there was indeed
a new label 37; about half of the right hippocampus was changed to 37,
while the rest remained to 36.

I did try the mincmath command, and it seems to work, i.e. it changed the
whole (and not half of) right hippocampus to label 1.

But I am now using:
mincreshape -dimorder 'zspace yspace xspace' -dimsize 'zspace=91' -dimsize 'yspace=109' -dimsize 'xspace=91' -start '-1 -1 4' combined_labels_Display_format.mnc combined_labels_icbm_2mm.mnc

and it seems to do the trick.

Thanks again!

Paul