[MINC-users] dcm2mnc Skipping file ... which is not in the expected format

Audette, Michel Michel.Audette at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Sat Jul 22 03:20:00 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I have a strange problem with dcm2mnc, whereby I get...

Skipping file ..., which is not in the expected format, and no minc volume.

Recently, I reinstalled my minc2 software, because I mistakenly overwrote it with minc1 stuff (I had installed old minc stuff to interact with software from INRIA, which features some minc and netcdf calls but does not yet support minc2).

I used to get a lot of complaining, WARNING: Can't find Philips slice index,
but after all the complaints, what I had managed to muddle through and produce a minc volume ultimately.

Now, just the Skipping file stuff, and no minc volume.

Can anyone suggest how to debug this?

Best regards,

Michel

Michel Audette, Ph.D.
Innovation Center Computer Assisted Surgery (ICCAS)
Philipp-Rosenthal-Strasse 55
Leipzig, Germany
Phone: ++49 (0) 341 / 97 - 1 20 13
Fax: ++49 (0) 341 / 97 - 1 20 09