[MINC-users] How to create colored label surface overlay

tpb1@ualberta.ca tpb1 at ualberta.ca
Tue Jul 11 14:53:20 EDT 2006

Hi Ed,
As an alternative to Jason's command line suggestions, I've been able
to overlay an obj with its particular label colour in Display by the
menu item Colour Coding --> Colour Code object, when the cursor is over
top of the label of interest.  You can change the label opacity in this
same menu.

Thomas