[MINC-users] Using MINC on Intel Macs

Paul Thompson thompson at loni.ucla.edu
Mon Jul 10 19:47:37 EDT 2006

Andrew, Simon, Jason -- thanks to all of you, these are much
appreciated! I am having a go with them now, and they do seem to be
working, except for libvolume_io.a, which I'm having a look at.
See you (we'll have to pitch in money to buy Andrew an Intel Mac ;)
Paul
http://www.loni.ucla.edu/~thompson/thompson.html