[MINC-users] coordinate question

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 16:16:22 EDT 2006

Hi Atsuko,

I suspect you will want to do something like this:

1. First get the world co-ordinate using 'voxeltoworld'  (the order of
the voxel co-ordinate will depend upon the MINC file order).

2. transform your world co-ordinate using something like octave.

I don't know of a MINC specific command that will transform an input
point from the C/L. The other option is to convert your world
co-ordinate to a tagfile and then transform the tag file.

Andrew

On 7/10/06, Atsuko Nagano <atsuko at bic.mni.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> If a voxel coordinate is [x,y,z] in a native space, and the transfer
> matrix is example.xfm, how to get the coordinate after the transfer
> using a command in UNIX?
>
> Best,
> Atsuko Nagano-Saito

Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012