[MINC-users] fmr_preprocess

Sheng Bao forrest.bao at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 01:35:01 EDT 2006

hi guys,
 Now I have installed Perl and MNI modules. I has tested on both SuSE 10 and
Ubuntu 6.06.
 But when I run fmr_preprocess, I found following problem.

root at orioleQ:~/Desktop# fmr_preprocess
fmr_preprocess: couldn't find program "mincblur"
fmr_preprocess: couldn't find program "alignlinear"
fmr_preprocess: couldn't find program "autocrop"
fmr_preprocess: couldn't find program "minctracc"
fmr_preprocess: couldn't find program "param2xfm"

Usage: fmr_preprocess input.mnc [input2.mnc ...] -options

It seems some options of fmr_preprocess doesn't work well due to lack of
these programs. Such as -blur and -align.

How can i fix it?

Thank you for helping us.

Cheers,
Sheng

On 7/4/06, Andrew Janke <a.janke at gmail.com> wrote:

> >    So you mean the distribution you are using is Ubuntu? You can run all
> > software ,including fmr_preprocess, successfully on Ubuntu? what is it
> > version? the latest one Dapper(6.10)?
>
> At the BIC we primarilly use and support Debian sarge. (with a 2.6.8
> kernel or 2.4.27).  Others in the BIC are using Ubuntu but I don't
> know which version.

EE is no more about circuits than CS is about computers.

Home Page: http://forrest.bao.googlepages.com
Blog: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/forrestbao
         http://forrestbao.spaces.msn.com
MSN: bsh1984 at hotmail.com (IM only)