[MINC-users] significance question

Jason Lerch jason at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Jan 6 06:22:08 EST 2006

Greetings,

there is no one threshold to use - and this applies to fMRI as well.
You first have to chose the thresholding strategy that you would like
to use, then compute the appropriate threshold for the degrees of
freedom and number of voxels in your study. The most commonly used
method is Keith's random field theory - you can find more information
about it by starting matlab on one of the SGIs and typing 'help
stat_threshold'

Cheers,

Jason