[MINC-users] Failure of nu-estimate on older t1-weighted brain data.

Najmeh Khalili M. najma at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Feb 28 23:12:28 EST 2006

I agree that using an ICBM mask on a native data is not reasonable, but it
worked for most of the cases. However, what is more important is that you
can nu_correct this same data without any mask!

No, I am not using the standard install! Perhaps Yasser can comment on the
quarantine that Dale built for new version of CIVET. I ran PMP on ACES
cluster. More informed comments about machines and the installation
of tools? Perhaps from Andrew, Jason, Yasser, Dale???

N.