[MINC-users] CIVET question

Alexandre CARMEL-VEILLEUX acveilleux at mrs.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Feb 27 12:49:31 EST 2006

Hello,

	I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but is
it possible to run CIVET for cortical surface extraction on a single
hemisphere as opposed to a full brain? I'm especially worried about the
possibilities of failures in any one of the registration steps.

	If there is no direct support for this, could an already run
CIVET pipeline be subverted after fact to substitute the input volume for
a half volume transformed to overlap the original volume?

Alex